B. Bhagat Tarachand
In 1895, Shree Tarachand ji opened his first restaurant in Karachi. Since the beginning he always paid attention to freshness and quality of food. The title of BHAGAT was bestowed upon him lovingly by the people due to his generosity and hospitality. After the India-Pak partition, the brothers shifted to Mumbai and in honor of their father and his passion for the food and befriending people, started the R Bhagat Tarachand Restaurant with the same passion and zeal for serving home like quality, tasty and nutritious food. Over the years the restaurant kept evolving adding variety to its menu and has spread it roots all over the city with multiple outlets evolving in multiple cities.